Friday, August 27, 2010

New Collections

One of the most difficult things when you run an Internet business might be how to present your products through pictures, especially, if you do that all by myself. It took me a lot of time and effort to get better quality of photos. Normally, I took more than 50 shots easily per my creation. After taking pictures of different combinations of backgrounds, lighting and positions, I look through all photos. Editing starts. And I choose 5 best pictures and upload them. (www.arionjewelry.com) After 3 to 5 products listed on Internet, I get exhausted. I don't even feel like to list any products for a while. Since I live in Seattle, the weather doesn't seem to be helpful. It still takes lots of trials and errors, but I think my photograph skill is getting better. Steadily. Hopefully this is not my daydream. :) Thank you for sharing my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Redux

Redux is the fundrasing auction event which happened at Meydenbaur center at Bellevue last October 2010. All the proceeds from REDUX benefi...